Pages

A Great Blessing

Through all of this, I have been so grateful for one thing in particular. One thing that I can only attribute to God's grace. I have never once been bitter towards women who have easily gotten pregnant. Who have had children as they desired. Or even when they didn't desire it. It hasn't been difficult for me to "rejoice with those who rejoice" or to "mourn with those who mourn." That may not sound like much, but from what I hear, for any woman who struggles to get pregnant or finds out she cannot have a biological child, this is one of the great struggles. I am thankful my heart has not had one more thing to wrestle with in this season. I hope it remains so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com