Pages

Really "Trying"

In June, while Nathan was in France at Euro 2016, I had another appointment with Dr. Greta. In that appointment, she told me she thought I could be ok being pregnant with lots of support. I was elated. The six months she had originally suggested became three months that had already passed! I have since started charting my basal temperature daily, examining my saliva on a tiny microscope, taking note of other cyclical changes, and on and on. We have begun really "trying." I naively thought we'd never be in this place. I have an appointment in January, where we will look at all the data I have been collecting in hopes of pinpointing a hormone issue that would be preventing pregnancy.
Currently, another six months are gone and we're still not pregnant. Over a year has passed since we decided we were ready.
As it gets harder, it also gets easier. Time causes me to panic, as days, weeks and months go by. But the shock of things not working out like we thought has mostly worn off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com